· The Jewel of Truth has many facets and any one of them could be considered a fundamental Law of Truth.
The seven laws we will be dealing with are arbitrary selections in terms of the ways we look at the Jewel of Truth.
· Truth is the underlying reality. You can try to put it into words, however, the more you say about it, the more you find that it is endless. There's no end to it.
· We tend to judge by appearances. As Paul says, "We see in part. When that which is perfect has come, that which is in part will be done away". When suddenly we get the awareness of the whole picture, then suddenly, our partial experiences are seen in the context of the whole.
· With the Law of Being, we're going to challenge ourselves to a larger perspective of the Whole. The largest possible context is, very simply, the Whole, Allness, everything.
· What is a smile? A smile is a face expressing as a smile. What is a wave? A wave is the ocean expressing as a wave. You cannot take the smile out of the face or the wave out of the ocean.
· In the same sense, your mind is an activity of Divine Mind. There's no way that you can be taken out of Being; out of the Allness of God. You are Being being you. The ground on which you stand is holy ground because, wherever you are, God is. (Submitted by Pete Haugk)
All 97 CD's are available for lending on a Love Offering basis in our Compassionate Listening Room at Unity Spiritual Center. Check out the CD you want on the clipboard form by signing your name, the date you borrowed the CD and when you return it, just add the date you returned it.